Monday, January 23, 2012

First blog, again...

I used to have a blog, under my last e-mail address. Unfortunately that one my dear hubby got rid of one day and I can't even log on to my last blog to change my settings : ) So a new one had to be created. No worries. Since my last post on that blog, a lot has changed... sorry for never writing, but let's be honest, I didn't have even a handful of followers anyway! I write mostly because I love to.

I am now in my 30th week of pregnancy, and loving every minute of my little boys twists, turns and kicks. When I lay on my side, he starts kicking and turning... and well, it TICKLES like no tomorrow. And shocks me at times too, when I realize how strong a 4 lb fetus can be (lol). I had a doctor appointment today and all is well. My BP is good, his HR is good, my measurements and weight are fine and he is HEAD DOWN folks! Little dickens can't wait to meet the world : )

Enough for now. I'll post a belly pic at 31 weeks!
Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment